If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am a faithful Amazon Prime user. From groceries to health products, it’s become my assistant in the palm of my hand. Amazon Prime Day is July 11 and is full of nothing short of an epic Day of Deals. From TVs to kitchen products, Prime Day has become like Cyber Monday. Additionally, this is the time to join Amazon Prime or grab any Amazon product items you have been wanting on sale for little to nothing.
If you have never shopped on Prime Day then here are a few tips about shopping on Prime Day courtesy of Forbes.com.
- New deals will be posted every five minutes for 30 hours until 3 a.m. ET on July 12.
- Downloading the free Amazon App is probably the best tool to guarantee that you don’t miss the deal that you want. And make sure to turn on the alerts!
- Use your desktop or laptop computer for purchases. While Amazon’s app is great for browsing and finding upcoming deals, it’s best to make the actual purchases on a computer, especially if you’re heavy on the multi-tab usage.
- If you aren’t a Prime member, it’s a good time to take advantage of a 30-day trial.
- Make sure your Prime account is in good standing and all personal information is correct and updated — deal urgency is obviously a factor here so any lost time could get be a deciding factor in getting that sweet discount.
Now that you got the 411 on Amazon day, here are some of my must-have products on Amazon. Check out the links below to grab some deals!
FitHair Foundations: I can’t start my recommendations of things to get on Amazon without giving myself a shout out. Yes, the FitHair Foundation book will be on sale for Prime Day! Here are three ways you can enjoy the sale!
- For my bookworms, buy the printed edition and get a digital copy for free.
- For those who are on the budget or just want the digital copy? Grab it for $2.99.
- Don’t have any money and want to read it? Grab it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited.
- Nathan’s Sports Bottle
- Santevia Alkaline Water Filter
- Matcha Tea Kit
- Mission Cooking Towels
- Breville Juicer
- Omega Juicers
- My Favorite Sports Bra
- Blendtec Blender
- My Favorite Running Shoes
- Non – GMO & Vegan Protein
- A range of Supplements & Vitamins
- Meal Prep Containers
- Numi Tea
- Clean Water on the Go – Brita
- Nut Milk Bag