Struggling with finding the right shorts for working out? Do your tights and shorts move when you are running? Can’t find the right shorts that are long and cover your thick thighs or large butt? Don’t look further, this article helps offers some great choices for workout and running shorts while also not breaking the bank.
Running & Workouts Shorts for Big Butts and Large Thighs
Since this article has been such a hit for the last few years, I made sure to update it with new shorts for the summer that are great for large and thick thighs. I personally tested these recommendations for the las few months in various weathers and love them! Here are my recommendations.
Links for Shorts
- Brooks Running : Greenlight 9″ Short Tight – My favorites for 2020. I run 90% In these and the pockets don’t fall with my Iphone 11 in them
- Brooks Running : Greenlight 7” Short Tight – Love the pockets and great for moderate length on shorts. I will update with new link.
- Brooks Running : Venture Bermuda Short Great for loser fitting but will update with new link.
- MPG: Women’s Shorts Biker – There are 3 options and hold up for years
- Nike: One Short – Love the colors and the size range as it goes up to 3x
- Target:High Waist Shorts – Love the colors and easy access but last a few months)
In this series, I break down how to pick the best running shorts especially for women who have thick thighs are a big butt.
Tips for Picking Out Running Shorts
Before you run out to the store, let’s chat a bit about what to look for when picking out the right shorts. The top 3 things to look for when picking out shorts are length, pockets, and material. There are not a lot of options for running shorts but I am helping you know what to look for before heading into the store. This will save you time and a headache! Trust me!!
Top 5 Running Shorts For Fall 2018
Want to see what running shorts I have picked out and tested for months. Here is a list of my top 5 running shorts that are all affordable and in a variety of sizes.